I am very excited to announce the anticipated TCustomz Productionz Vox Sample Kit Vol. 1 is finally here!
- 100 total Soul & Funk Vocal Samples
- Personally picked, EQed and processed by TCustomz.
- Excellent for Hip Hop, Boom Bap, Old School, East Coast, Soulful & Underground style music production!
- Includes vox stabs like: “Oohs”, “Yeahs”, “Heys”, “Ows”, “Whoas”, Yells, Grunts & much more!
- Compatible on any Hardware or Software devices (including but not limited to: FL Studio, NI Maschine, Ableton Live, All Akai MPCs, Reason, Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase + MORE!)
- Format: 44.1 kHz 16 bit .WAV
Preview & Purchase exclusively at www.TCustomz.com today!
Video Transcript (after intro):
So what I have opened is a session from a recent beat I released on my website, entitled “City of Darkness”. In this track I use five of the vocal samples that are included in this kit. And I kind of want to explain some of the different ways you can use these sounds.
In the hook of this track, I use Vox 34 *previews sound*, Vox 38 *previews sound*, and Vox 57 *previews sound*. Now that’s how they’ll sound when you get the kit. What I did for this particular beat is also experimented with panning, delay, and transposing the samples.
I’m going to play the hook through so you can hear how the samples were used, and then I’ll break down what additional processing I did to each one. *Plays Vox Sample Demo w/ Beat*
So you can probably notice the delay that was added to each sample, just to kind of fill in the extra space.
For the first sound, Vox 38, you can notice that there are actually three distinct pieces of audio in that sample – but I only used the first part. I also added a basic delay as well as panned it slightly left so it would sit well in the mix *Plays Vox 38 w/ processing*
For the second – Vox Sample 57, I also added basic delay and panned it slightly as well. *Plays Vox 35 w/ processing*
Now, for the third sound, Vox 34, I did the pan and delay, but I also manipulated the pitch using the transpose function. The reason I did that is because the vocal sample didn’t match the key of my beat. So you can see that I pitched it up +4 half steps. *Plays beat demo while transposing Vox 34 pitch*
And later in the beat, I used two more vocal stabs – Vox 10 *plays preview* and Vox 66 *plays preview*. And here’s how they work with the beat *Plays beat demo w/ vocal stabs*
So as you can see, there’s a lot you can do with these samples. The beat playing in the outro will also demo some more sounds included in this collection.
So that’s all I have. Thanks for watching. Peace!
As our way of saying thank you, now claim a second FREE Hip Hop beat (w/ standard leasing rights) AND a FREE Drum Kit for the producers! Simply share our website on Twitter, Facebook, or Google +. That’s it! Instant download!
Our second “Guess the Sample ID” Contest was a huge success! Many prizes were given away including our two instrumental albums (TCustomz Beat Tape Vol. 2 & Vol. 3) as well as our hard-hitting, custom Drum Kits (TCustomz Drum Sample Pack Vol. 2 & Vol. 3).
The Idris Muhammad sample was guessed correctly right away. It’s a pretty classic sample and I should have known the true Hip Hoppers would identify it quickly.
This contest was extended twice, to allow for other participants to win some more free stuff! The second sample ID was correctly identified as Jeannie Reynolds “Unwanted Company”. Again, another well-known sampled artist.
Once this sample was correctly identified, the contest was extended for a final time. The third instrumental samples Freda Payne’s “Mother Misery’s Favorite Child”.
Since my Facebook following seems to know their stuff, I will have to make the next contest a little more challenging. Maybe I’ll even stump you guys next time!
If you would like to participate in the next contest and win FREE PRIZES (including Beats, Drum Kits & MORE!), take a second to “LIKE” the Facebook Page!
We have recently released our new instrumental album, TCustomz Beat Tape Vol. 3!
For this contest, you are to guess the the correct Sample ID (Artist and Song Title) for the sample used to create track #4 from this beat tape, entitled “So Serious”.
The first person who can correctly guess the Sample ID for this beat will win one of the following prizes (winner chooses):
- TCustomz Beat Tape Vol. 3 (5 BEATS)
- TCustomz Beat Tape Vol. 2 (8 BEATS)
- TCustomz Drum Kit Vol. 3 (75 DRUM SOUNDS)
- TCustomz Drum Kit Vol. 2 (125 DRUM SOUNDS)
Gifts are available for preview at http://www.tcustomz.com/beattape.html and http://www.tcustomz.com/drumkits.html
HOW TO SUBMIT:
1) Click the “SHARE” and “LIKE” button on our Facebook Post to let your friends know about the contest.
2) “LIKE” our Facebook Page if you have not already done so – http://www.facebook.com/tcustomzproductionz
4) The first person to correctly name the sample will be the winner!
5) Once the contest is declared over, the winner will be sent a message and can claim their free prize.
NOTE: If we do not have a winner within a timely manner, HINTS may be given – Check back to the thread often!
The instrumental is included below. Good Luck!
We’re excited to announce that the TCustomz Productionz Drum Sample Pack Vol. 3 will be released in only 3 days! If you copped one of our earlier kits, you already know what type of quality to expect.
We take pride in knowing that we are providing top-notch, 100% Custom, drum sounds to help you take your music production to the next level!
Excellent for Hip Hop, Boom Bap, Neo-soul, Underground, East Coast, & R&B style production.
Includes 75 Drum Sounds including: Kicks, Snares, Hi Hats, Claps, Percussion, FX & MORE!
Here is a preview of some of the drum sounds included in the TCustomz Drum Kit Vol. 3:
For more information, and to preview our earlier drum kit releases, visit http://www.tcustomz.com/drumkits.html.
The highly anticipated TCustomz Productionz Drum Sample Pack Vol. II is finally here!
NOW AVAILABLE >>>> CLICK HERE!
As an added BONUS, we have added 25 FREE Sounds including: Drum Breaks, additional percussion/percussion loops, and extra SFX!
Are you looking for drums that SMACK? Are you tired of stock drum sounds with no pop?
LOOK NO FURTHER! | WARNING: These drums BANG! | CLICK TO PREVIEW
100% CUSTOM Drum Kits. That means you will not find these anywhere else on the net!
Here is a sample of some of the drums contained in this drum pack:
YOU WILL RECEIVE:
* 100 Custom Drum Sounds
* Kicks, Snares, Hi Hats, Percussion, Transition FX, + MORE!
* Compatible on Any Hardware or Software (including, but not limited to: FL Studio, Ableton Live, All Akai MPC Line, Logic, Pro Tools, Reason, Cubase + MORE!)
* Format: 44.1 kHz 16 bit .WAV
* All sounds are personally picked, EQed, compressed, and processed by TCustomz!
CLICK HERE TO PREVIEW!
Excellent for Underground / Old School / Boom Bap / Soul / Sample-based Hip Hop production. Also would be great for neo-soul style production!
This is a preview of the drums included in the TCustomz Productionz Drum Sample Pack Vol. I. Receive 51 Drum Samples including: Kicks, Snares, Hi Hats, Percussion, Transition FX + MORE!
Excellent Kits to use for Hip Hop Beats, Soul Beats, Underground Beats, Boom Bap Beats, Old School style beats, and Sampled beats.
Download for FREE @ http://www.tcustomz.com/join.html
FREE BEAT & DRUM KIT!
Simply tell us where to send your FREE Beat & Drum Kit below! NO WAIT. INSTANT DELIVERY! "LIKE" our Facebook Page as a way of saying thank you! Plus receive updates, discounts, music tips, & more!
- Sample Hip Hop Beat Making Video – “Forever” (prod. by TCustomz)
- New TCustomz Productionz Facebook App!
- Sampling Tip: How to Pick an Appropriate Sample for your Beat
- Low End Theory – How To Filter a Bass Line for a Sampled Hip Hop Beat Tutorial
- How to Change the Default Ableton Live Template Set (Tutorial) & FREE Custom Set