So I had some requests in previous months for another another Beat making tutorial. I hadn’t done one of these for a while, so I wanted to give you guys a little insight into my process for making a sampled beat.
This one steps through a new Underground, Hip Hop beat, entitled “In the End”. I touch on all the the different elements that went into the beat as well as a small discussion on a technique for sampled bass lines, called Low End Theory. Make sure to watch until the end so you can hear the completed, full-length beat.
If you like this video and would like me to do more of these, please make sure to drop by my YouTube Channel and SUBSCRIBE!
FREE BEAT & DRUM KIT!
Simply tell us where to send your FREE Beat & Drum Kit below! NO WAIT. INSTANT DELIVERY! "LIKE" our Facebook Page as a way of saying thank you! Plus receive updates, discounts, music tips, & more!
- Sample Hip Hop Beat Making Video – “Forever” (prod. by TCustomz)
- New TCustomz Productionz Facebook App!
- Sampling Tip: How to Pick an Appropriate Sample for your Beat
- Low End Theory – How To Filter a Bass Line for a Sampled Hip Hop Beat Tutorial
- How to Change the Default Ableton Live Template Set (Tutorial) & FREE Custom Set